Buggy Ride & Beach Tour with Lunch from Nassau
This 4 hour tour is for the beach lovers!
Tour the western end of Nassau in a jeep/buggy combined with a beach stop at one of Nassau's wonderful beaches and end with a Bahamian lunch. Bounce down the dusty back-roads of Nassau in an open-air buggy to reach mysterious caves and picture-perfect beaches. At the tour's starting point, you will be matched in groups of four or six, with one person (age 25+) chosen as the initial driver of the automatic transmission buggy and chances for more age 25+ persons to drive at each stop. Follow your guide along a scenic route, passing sites such as the Government House, Gray Cliff, Fort Charlotte, Arawak Cay, Bahamar and the famous Bob Marley Resort - and stopping at the Caves of New Providence for a photo and to learn more history about it. After that stop, you will make your way to one of Nassau’s most beautiful beaches for a swim break. The tour ends with a Bahamian lunch and a beverage at one of Nassau's Bahamian-owned restaurants. Once back at the starting point you will be taken back to your hotel or cruise port.
Please Note: All drivers must be 25+ years of age; minimum passenger age is 3 and all children ages 3-5 must use a child safety seat (for rent day of tour).
Rates - including tax
(Ages 10+, Drivers Must Be Ages 25+):
Tour / Activity Details
Pick-ups begin 30 minutes before the tour departure time.
24 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Drivers must be age 25+ and sign rental contract. Minimum passenger age is 3. Unavailable for persons with heart conditions or other serious health concerns; not recommended for persons with back problems or pregnant women. Tour includes pickup from Nassau hotels, other accommodations or the cruise ship port. Rates are per-person in US dollars. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.
There is a $6.95 USD processing fee per order. This is a flat fee regardless of the number of tickets or tours purchased on an order. There is a service charge per ticket. This charge will be reflected on your summary before you checkout. The total shown at checkout includes any fuel surcharges, service charges and tax. There are no additional charges, unless otherwise specified.
Tour / Activity Policies
Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds. All sales are final.
Change Fee Policy: If changes are allowed on a tour or activity, a $20.00 per reservation change fee will be applied for any change to a reservation. Please note that some tours and activities do not allow any changes. Date changes can only be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Center.
Tour / Activity Description
COVID-19 Protocols Update
- Increased sanitation measures
- All vehicles will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to every rental and tour
- Continuous disinfection of public areas and high-traffic touch-points
- All customers will be required to sanitize hands once arriving at the check-in location
- Responsible social distancing will be maintained
- All tours will be offered at reduced capacity and in some cases, slightly modified in order to ensure safe social distancing; also customer capacity in and around public areas will be reduced and staggered check-in procedures will be implemented
- All customers and the tour team must wear face masks
- Guides will take the necessary precautions and follow applicable public health guidelines to ensure customer health and safety, which is the highest priority at all times
- Roundtrip transportation from your Nassau lodging or cruise ship port
- Local guide
- Bottle of water
- Bluetooth stereo
- Bahamian Lunch and soft beverage
- Local taxes
- 10% guide gratuity
- Car seats for children ages 3-5 (available for rent)
- Not recommended for persons with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Unavailable for persons with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All persons should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair and stroller accessible
- Drivers must be age 25+ with a valid driver's license
- Each driver must sign a rental contract agreeing to insurance terms
- Each tour participant will be required to sign a liability waiver
- Infant safety seats available for rent
- Shuttle vehicle to office is wheelchair accessible
What to Bring/Wear
- Wear comfortable clothing and closed-toe shoes
- Wear a bathing suit under your clothes and bring a towel if you plan to swim
- Please wear or bring adequate sun protection (sunscreen, hat and sunglasses)
- Don't forget your camera!
Available Pick-Up Locations
- Best Western
- Comfort Suites
- Coral Towers Atlantis
- Courtyard Marriott
- Cove Atlantis
- Cruise Port
- El Greco
- Four Seasons-Ocean Club
- Grand Hyatt
- Holiday Inn Express
- Palm Cay
- Paradise Island Beach Club
- Reef Atlantis
- Royal Towers Atlantis
- Silk Cotton Hotel
24 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Drivers must be age 25+ and sign rental contract. Minimum passenger age is 3. Tour includes pickup from Nassau hotels, other accommodations or the cruise ship port. Rates are per-person in US dollars. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.